A colourful and super nutritious twist on standard scrambled eggs.
- 2 large free range eggs
- 2 medium zucchinis
- Large handful fresh spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or arrowroot flour)
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 2 cloves garlic
- Pinch Sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Coconut oil or butter
- Grate the zucchinis and then squeeze out the excess water with a sieve.
- Mix in the spinach leaves, cracked eggs (white and yolk), flour, pepitas, garlic and salt in a processor or use a hand mixer.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil or butter and pour mixture in.
- Cook on a medium heat and gently turn over (like cooking scrambled eggs) until it starts to fold over like a plllow.
- Serve on toast or crackers – we used sourdough rye thins (so tasty and only 100% whole grain rye)
- Add your own garnish of sliced tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, avocado, olives, lettuce, the more colour and variety the better!