A quick and easy lunch or dinner, and a great way to use up leftover chicken (after a Sunday roast perhaps). The chicken and avocado are a great source of protein that will help give you plenty of slow release energy for the rest of the day.
- 1 lettuce
- Handful rocket
- 1 cup chicken cut into pieces (hello leftovers!)
- 1 sweet potato (cooked, cooled & diced)
- 1 avocado (cut into chunks)
- pumpkin seeds
- salt & pepper
- Place the lettuce and the rocket on a plate. Add chicken, potato, avocado and seeds and gently toss.
- Season to taste and enjoy!